Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Visibility of my account

Visibility of my account

Hi there,

I have a problem with the visibility of my profile.

First off all, my friend can find my profile, but they can't see my playlists, although they are public playlists. 

Second of all, I can't see who's following me. If I look at my followers, I just see one person and that the person who followed me first. However, I know more friends of mine follow me but I can't see it. Therefor, I can't follow them back either.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Jos

2 Replies

Hi JosKemme

Do you maybe have another profile with the similar name? Or is there maybe another account out there somewhere with a similar name to yours? If you click on your name in the top right of the screen on spotify window then click the "..." button just under your name you will get the option to copy the link to your profile, I would suggest sharing your profile via that link. As for your playlists, maybe remove them from public, then try making them public again and see if that helps.

Hi James,

Thanks for your help!

I don't have another profile and I looked for another profile with a similar name, but didn't find that either. I see what you mean by sharing my profile via the link, but it won't change the fact that I can't see who's following me, does it?

As for my playlist. I've changed them all to private and changed them back to public again. I'll ask a friend to look if he can see them now.

Suggested posts