Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Vodafone UK / Spotify premium

Solved!

Vodafone UK / Spotify premium

Hi all,
I have a Spotify premium account and I just subscribed to a Vodafone monthly plan in the UK. There is an offer to have Spotify premium for one year for free but I already have an account. I just cancelled my premium account to be able to benefit from Vodafone's offer. When will I be able to subscribe to this offer? Do I need to wait until the end of the current month to subscribe through Vodafone? Will the offer still be valid by then? Let me know how you did it. Thanks xxxx

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Juliette6

Congrats on making your first post 🙂 Welcome to the community 🙂

As soon as your account shows free here: https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/, you can then contact Vodafone to get this premium added to your account 🙂

If it still says 'Premium' it will display a date when it will go back to free. Either when it says free or that date comes you can then get this premium added on

If you need any more help! Let me know and I'd be happy to assist 🙂

Ethan

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Juliette6

Congrats on making your first post 🙂 Welcome to the community 🙂

As soon as your account shows free here: https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/, you can then contact Vodafone to get this premium added to your account 🙂

If it still says 'Premium' it will display a date when it will go back to free. Either when it says free or that date comes you can then get this premium added on

If you need any more help! Let me know and I'd be happy to assist 🙂

Ethan

Hey @EthanIsAmazing,

I'm in a similar boat and just want to make sure that when I cancel (say, before my January subscription date) and get Vodafone to add Premium back on, will I have all my saved songs again or will I need to start again from scratch?

Thanks,

S

Hi there 

I have cancelled my premium which ran out yesterday but when I go to activate the vodafone offer it thinks I still have premium. Any ideas how I can get it sorted? Many thanks!!

I have downgraded my Spotify subscription to a free account. I have been trying in vain to get the Vodafone offer redeemed but it keeps telling me that I have a Premium account.

Vodafone have tried to reset it but it's still saying I have a Premium account. Is there anything that Spotify Technical Support can do?

Thanks!

Hello All,

I just wasted 10 minutes on 191 to Vodafone where they sent me a link and told me to click on it and I would be able to register immediately. So I did as I was told and guess what - they were wrong and Ethan was right! I still have to wait until my corrent subs month expires before I can register with my Vodafone account. Someone at Vodafone needs to correct the help scripts and save a lot of people's time.

Hey @Chrisjevenden,

Glad to hear things are now working for you. I will pass your feedback to the right teams within to Spotify so a discussion can be had with Vodafone and this feedback can be raised with them.

Happy Rocking! 🙂

Hi i too have this deal but havent activated it yet for fear of losing my playlists that are on my current spotify account.  Will they transfer over or will they be lost?

Suggested posts