Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Vodafone free premium spotify transfer not working

Solved!

Vodafone free premium spotify transfer not working

I have a Premium Spotify account and have just signed up for a new Vodafone 4G package with an IPhone 6 which comes with Spotify Premium for free. I have gone through the process from Vodafones email and selected Spotify Premium and it says I already have premium and need to cancel that first. I can't find any option anywhere to cancel the subscription so I let it run out, but it still won't work and just says I am premium. I've tried going through this process 15 times and never any change. It's now driving me nuts and its cost me over £36 I needn't have paid as I'm entitled to it for free.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Gary
25 Replies

Can u help me also? I have same problem

I have the same issue with my Vodafone contract? Says I only have free but I should have Premium?

Hi I am having exactly the same problem since sigining up for the free spotify with vodaphone hoping someone can please assist as I cant liosten to anything atm.

Hi, Im having simular troubles with my Vodaphone free premiem Spotify, ive gone for a second year with vodaphone free premiem Spotify and it hasnt worked , im just on the basic free version , which is driving me insane as im music dependent lol

@garyjohnhawkes wrote:
I have a Premium Spotify account and have just signed up for a new Vodafone 4G package with an IPhone 6 which comes with Spotify Premium for free. I have gone through the process from Vodafones email and selected Spotify Premium and it says I already have premium and need to cancel that first. I can't find any option anywhere to cancel the subscription so I let it run out, but it still won't work and just says I am premium. I've tried going through this process 15 times and never any change. It's now driving me nuts and its cost me over £36 I needn't have paid as I'm entitled to it for free.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Gary

@garyjohnhawkes wrote:
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Gary

Marked as solution

Hi..ive signed up for the Red Connect with Vodafone and downloaded the app etc but im still on free subscription - how can i fix this?

Suggested posts