Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Voucher

Solved!

Voucher

Hey,

I've been given a spotify year's premium from The Times but I'm already a paying subscriber. To redeem the voucher do I first need to downgrade, or can I just redeem the offer?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Boffy and welcome to the community!

From my experiences I can tell that by entering a code here, the subscription will be extended. So if you have 2 premium months left and have a voucher of 5 months, your subscription lasts until those 7 months.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Boffy and welcome to the community!

From my experiences I can tell that by entering a code here, the subscription will be extended. So if you have 2 premium months left and have a voucher of 5 months, your subscription lasts until those 7 months.

Thanks, worked as suggested.

This appears to not work any longer. I get an error message saying I can't redeem my voucher because I already have Premium.

Hey @Me001,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

I get that you've got and error message, when trying to redeem your prepaid Premium time. While there could be other factors involved, you should also keep in mind that there is a limit of prepaid months which you an stack at once and this is set to 18. See if this isn't the case with you. More info on prepaid gift cards and how they work you'll find here.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts