Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WIll a Spotify Premium account work while traveling around the New England area in an RV?

Solved!

WIll a Spotify Premium account work while traveling around the New England area in an RV?

OK, so We just started a Spotify Premium account for my handicapped daughter. At first glance, it seems to be tied to our Zip code (and possibly an IP address?).  We do some traveling around in our RV during the summer and thought Spotify would provide access to her musical world she loves so much.  We use a Verizon wireless JetPack to download data while on the road. Is Spotify going to work for us?  Do we need to buy some other version of Spotify?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Normally, Spotify isn't region bound, but some of the content is. This means that you are able to use your Spotify account as you always do, but depending on where in the world you are, some content will be (un)available. 

An option would be to download all the music you like to your device before leaving for your trip. That way, you have your favorite music with you, and, you don't need to stream the music, you can use Spotify in "Offline" mode. 

More on Spotify's offline mode: https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/the_basics/listen-offline/

If you have any other questions please let me know, I'd be glad to help 🙂

Koen

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Normally, Spotify isn't region bound, but some of the content is. This means that you are able to use your Spotify account as you always do, but depending on where in the world you are, some content will be (un)available. 

An option would be to download all the music you like to your device before leaving for your trip. That way, you have your favorite music with you, and, you don't need to stream the music, you can use Spotify in "Offline" mode. 

More on Spotify's offline mode: https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/the_basics/listen-offline/

If you have any other questions please let me know, I'd be glad to help 🙂

Koen

Suggested posts