Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Want to KEEP Ads with Spotify Premium

Solved!

Want to KEEP Ads with Spotify Premium

Hey all,

I love Spotify and I wish to go Premium for all the great benefits to provides for my mobile devices. However, I very much like the intermittent ads that Spotify provides when I am listening to a stream of music. It provides a nice break to the music and introduces me to great pieces of music and artists I would have never known otherwise. I also adore the "Suggested Tracks" too, that come when I shuffle a playlist that has too few tracks.

Is there a way to keep these features when I go premium? Or, at the very least, is there section on Spotify's website all about artist advertisements?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry, but there is no option to keep the ads on the premium plan.

It wouldn't really make much sense because then the only benefit of premium would be offline mode and better quality music.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Any response? Is this impossible?

I agree. I'd love to be able to keep the ads with spotify premium. This is the onlything keeping me from purchasing the upgrade. I guess I'll keep using the free version until they give us the option to toggle ads on with premium.

Marked as solution

Sorry, but there is no option to keep the ads on the premium plan.

It wouldn't really make much sense because then the only benefit of premium would be offline mode and better quality music.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

lol

I recently became premium and I search to keep ads for all the reasons exposed here.
It is possible now?

Me too!!

that's why I don't pay for premium. (I had premium for a while)

I want the experience like listening radio, ads always give me a break.

PS: this issue is NOT solved, please help to remove that answer.

Suggested posts