Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Want to cancel 1-year subscription

Want to cancel 1-year subscription

Hello, I already paid for a year by mistake,  i just want to pay it monthly. Is there any way to get a refund? and change the subscription plan? I can't really pay that much for once.

6 Replies

Hi. As far as I know Annual subscription is not available but I guess that in some countries it could be different. For this matter you should get in contact with spotify https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/ fill the form with your problem. Then see your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible. Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. It is not an annual subscription, there was an option to paid for an entire year for once but i wasnt paying too much attention. 

ok. So you paid for 1 month and you want to cancel?

No, I paid for 12 but i wanted to pay just for 1.sorry for my english

Ok. no problem. What you need to do is to contact Spotify with the link I gave you. Explain the situation to them and they will get you a solution.

ok, thanks!

Suggested posts