Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Want to cancel my subscription!

Want to cancel my subscription!

I have been trying to cancel my subscription with Spotify for the last 2 months. I've gone to the Spotify website and clicked the subscription tab to cancel but it tells me that I am currently under a free subscription which is completely untrue. I am getting charged 9.99 every month. That is not free. I am not using my Spotify so I would love it if someone could please help me cancel my subscription and if possible get my money refunded for at least this month.
1 Reply

Hey there @Mcbonewita3, welcome to the community!

That's not cool. First thing you need to do is check if you're logged in the correct account. Since your account page says you're on Free, check the receipt Spotify send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details. After you've made sure you're using the account you have the subscription on, you can go ahead and cancel following the instructions here.

If these steps don't help, you should get in touch with a member of the staff directly so they can take a look behind the scenes for you.

You can drop them a line on social media (Twitter or Facebook) or by using the contact form. Make sure, if you use the latter, to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply!

Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Lastly, you can view here Spotify's policy on refunds.

Let me know if this helps!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts