Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Want to change email

Want to change email

I have a premium family account, based in Sweden.

I want to change my work email (leaving jobs) which I use for my profile, to my private gmail. But this is being used for one of my daughters, but I can't change to her email address as it says that it is being used **bleep** 

Brgds, Chris Jolly

6 Replies

Hi there @ccjolly,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Can you follow the steps bellow:

1. Log in to your account page.
  2. Click EDIT PROFILE.
  3. Under Email, enter your new email address.
  4. Confirm your password.
  5. Click SAVE PROFILE.

Let us know how it goes.

Take care 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi,

I have the same problem.

I once had 2 spotify account but I deleted one of them.

Now I want to use the e-mailadres of the old deleted account for the account that I am recently using. The problem is that Spotify keeps saying that my e-mailadres is in use. But the account is deleted.

The steps to change my emailadres didn't work for me. Spotify keeps saying that my emailadres is in use...

Hello,
Manage to get it fixed, had to find a new email for my daughter, which then released my personal one, so that
I could change from my work one to my personal one.
Thanks, Chris

Hey @Dacool112,

Thanks for the post.

Your email address should be freed up after a month or so after deleting the account. We'd recommend you wait a while and try to update the email address on your current account again.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey! I'd like to change my email address, but you'll be notified that the address is already in use. However, that is my address. How do I get it replaced. I am terminating the address in my account (netikka) now and would like to change it (gmail).

Thanks Tarja

Hi there @tarpe63,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

In this case it seems like you already have an account with the email address you'd like to use.

If you can't remember your login details on that account we suggest that you reset your password here

When you're logged into the account with the email address you'd like to use you can change the email address with the steps that's mentioned above.

Once you changed the email address you should be able to use the email address you'd like to have on your account in use.

Let us know how it goes.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts