Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Want to move my playlists from Apple Music to Spotify

Want to move my playlists from Apple Music to Spotify

Hello guys, so yes, Spotify is much better than Apple Music, and I prefer to pay to Spotify than Apple for listening music.

From here, I want to move my playlists from Apple to Spotify, without them I can't just move and start a "new page".

I saw options like STAMP, Soundiiz, Tunemymusic, but it seems that all those options doesn't work, when I'm trying to connect to my Apple Music account, the page turns blanked.

How can I move those playlists? Please help me, I want to start using Spotify already.

My phone is a Redmi 5 Plus, andoird, and I tried using my desktop or google chrom but without success.

Thanks!

download.png
10 Replies

Hey there!

I would suggest that you try the STAMP Android application.

(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freeyourmusic.stamp)
This may work for you.

If you need any more help or if this doesn't work, please reply, and I will do my best to help!

I really hope this gets resolved for you!

Have an awesome day!

Hey, as I said, I tried this STAMP app, but I think that Apple blocked this options for doing this.

I tried to connect to my Apple ID via STAMP, but id doesnt work. Can you please try it? (If you have an Apple ID), because its not working for me.

And I tried another options similar to STAMP like Soundiiz, Tunemymusic via the internet browser, and the same happened, when trying to log in to Apple ID it collapsed, leaves just a blank page.

And in addition, if STAMP would work, I saw on it site that I can only move 10 songs per session or 1 playlist, don't know what it means but I hope I dont need to pay for this service. 1 playlist its should be fine no? I hope it will not do problems with that. But for now STAMP doesn't working.

Thanks!!

Unfortunately it seems to be a language issue loaded in the Apple Music Auth interface API. So, it's not an issue on Soundiiz side or other apps side, but on Apple side.

Already reported the issue, the JS load an incorrect language file depending of your setting on your device. Recommend you to just set your device on another language to give a try.

PS: Soundiiz has a limit of 200 tracks per playlist, could be enought for you if you don't want to pay maybe.

As I said, I thought from the beggining that the issue is from Apple side.

But you think if I will change the language of the Apple Music App it will work? Or what language? Where?

Thanks, and I will try it.

How many songs are on said playlists? And how many playlists do you have?

Consider me old fashion, but if it's not a lot, it may be easier to just write the songs down and re-add them to a playlist rather than dealing with some of the techonological headaches. And again, that is only if you don't have many playlists and songs.

you can try to use mosconv.com

You can try MusConv.com tool

Hi!,

I preformed the same conversion from Apple music to Spotify with TuneMyMusic and it worked better than I could imagine.

I use Apple music with an english interface.
As blackarcanis mentioned, maybe that's the issue. Try to switch to an english interface and try again.

As we all know that all Apple Music songs added DRM protection, if you want to playlists from Apple Music to Spotify, you need to remove DRM from Apple Music firstly, then save the songs as MP3 files. After converting Apple Music to MP3, you can directly transfer playlists from Apple Music Spotify, this is the best way to keep Apple Music forever and play songs on Spotify app.

you can use transfermusicbot - telegram bot to transfer playlist from apple music to Spotify!

Suggested posts