Plan

Premium family 

Country

Device

(iPhone 8,6, iPad Air, Mac book 

Operating System

(iOS 12

My Question or Issue

I went to use Spotify today and found that I was logged out, tried to log in and it is saying wrong password and or email and I know it’s correct, it doesn’t recognize my email to do a password reset. I have tried on all of my devices and it’s the same issue. I am currently logged into an old unused account to ask this question. Took the app off of my phone and reinstalled but it still won’t work. Any ideas ? 

5 Replies

Hey @user-removed is there any chance you created your Spotify account using FB? If this is the case you can reset your password over at FB.com.

Hi, thank you so much for your reply, no I have never connected my Facebook to my Spotify account 

Did you ever resolve your Spotify issue? I am currently having the same issue

Was it resolved I have that issue rn

Hey folks!

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and sorry for the late response as we just came across this thread.

If your account was logged out and you're having difficulties logging back in, it's possible that the password or email were different to the ones you used. First, we'd recommend resetting your password and trying to log back in by following the steps mentioned in this article.

If the issue persists, try it from a different device to see if it makes any difference as the login process could be affected by an outdated app or OS version.

Lastly, if the issue is still persistent, it's possible that the account was accessed by someone else without your permission. In this case, since we don't have access to users accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts