Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

We are currently not able to redeem this code

Solved!

We are currently not able to redeem this code

Yesterday I bought a code in a store and when I tried to upgrade this was the message I got... I´ve tried atleast 5 times...

182 Replies

David,

How much time you think that this problem are going be solved?

Tks

Help NOW?

Still have this problem, 6 hours later..

I have been waiting in 7 HOURS!

Poor us, can they please help us???? I want to use my premium now..

just wanted to jump on the wagon and say that I'm also having this exact problem....have there been any solutions?

Maybe needless to say I got the same problem? Going out to sleep in a tent for some days now, and I really need the OffLine mode with premium, but my 3 month Spotify premium doesn't work (We are currently not able to redeem this code).

There has to be a problem, because I bought it two days ago, and I have done this many times, so I'm sure I'm doing it right...

Marked as solution

@gardset wrote:

Maybe needless to say I got the same problem? Going out to sleep in a tent for some days now, and I really need the OffLine mode with premium, but my 3 month Spotify premium doesn't work (We are currently not able to redeem this code).

There has to be a problem, because I bought it two days ago, and I have done this many times, so I'm sure I'm doing it right...

Hopefully, the team will be able to help you out here, as was said before this is being investigated 🙂

I would hope that full functionality will return at some point today. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have the same problem too.. 

Please help! Been waiting in 17 hauors now..

i have the same problem, bought a code from "pressbyrån" yesterday! when i try to write comfrim the code it only says "We are currently not able to redeem this code"

I also bought mine on Pressbyrån.. Nothing helps..

I have the same problem as the rest of you,

I have tried to redeem my Premium-code(-s) trough my iPad, iPhone, on my PC (both Explorer and Firefox), and nothing works.

The code itself is recognized, but the error pops up when i try to confirm the Premium Subscription..

I have two different codes that I have bougth on different stores / dates, and no one of them works.

Seems that there is a bigger - underlying - problem.

Hope you can fix this soon! 🙂

I've also tried everything, different computers, ipads, iphones, and with different browsers. I'll try to get a new code today..

I bought in 7 ELEVEN NORWAY.

NOW IT WORKS:)

Now my code wont even work getting inn!!!!

Do something!!!

I am sick of waiting!!!

I have waited longer than Cj did!!!

@aurorasoraa wrote:

Now my code wont even work getting inn!!!!

Do something!!!

I am sick of waiting!!!

I have waited longer than Cj did!!!

As Per posted here earlier today this is currently under investigation and will be solved as soon as possible.

A little patience is needed today 🙂

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have sent the code a long time ago... reply???

Suggested posts