Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

We are currently not able to redeem this code

Solved!

We are currently not able to redeem this code

Yesterday I bought a code in a store and when I tried to upgrade this was the message I got... I´ve tried atleast 5 times...

182 Replies

I have the same problem... What to do??????

@Inq wrote:

I have the same problem... What to do??????

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks! I hope they answer me quickly 🙂

Hi David, I'm having a similar problem. I bought a $10 gift card yesterday and upgraded to Unlimited. I tried to use a $30 gift card today to pay for Premium (and convert my $10 unlimited 2m subscription to a 1m premium), but wasn't able to do so. I'm getting the same error message ("We are currently not able to redeem this code"). Can you please help with the same?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get that sorted out for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

I also get the message "We are currently not able to redeem this code"  I've filled out a form and sent it but im not getting any replays.

I don't know what to do.. Its starting to get really annoying! 

@SLipe wrote:

I also get the message "We are currently not able to redeem this code"  I've filled out a form and sent it but im not getting any replays.

I don't know what to do.. Its starting to get really annoying! 

Have you not even got an automated reply with a case number in it? 

If you have, post that number here and I will ask someone to chase it up for you. If not, something is going wrong with your email address registered on your account, try using this form instead

Peter

Peter

Thanks for the quick replay, i do got one now! I think this is the one you need:  

# 00784340  or  ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0QoA3i:ref

@SLipe wrote:

Thanks for the quick replay, i do got one now! I think this is the one you need:  

# 00784340  or  ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0QoA3i:ref

It is the first one, consider it escalated 😉 

Peter

Peter

Thanks alot Peter! Really Appreciate the fast help 🙂

HI Slipe - Looks like my colleague got back to you ealier today--please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!

I have the same problem, and I have sent you guys plenty of messages, awnser 😞 

Hey Snuff - I can see that our team has gotten back to your open cases. Please have a look in your inbox (and spam filter) just in case. 

I have got the auto message , what to do 😮

Hi Snuff - We've sent over numerous personal messages from different agents. Are you sure you're checking the email address linked to your Spotify account?

I dont know what E-mail my spotify account is set to , nether my password , I am logging in with my Facebook , but I cant change password or nothin ? whats wrong with this ? can you send all the stuff to [snip - email] ?

Marked as solution

When I logg in i just click logg in with facebook ? , And I dont know the password,  and the e-mail have I never heard about -_- Its "[snip - email]" not [snip - email], Can you please call me and change all that ? The number is right , And I have a Samsung not a Sony Ericsson -_-

Hey Snuff - I've just sent that email through again. Please take a look for me and let us know if you still haven't received anything. 

What e-mail did you sent to ????, steven.y.1998@live.no or steven.98@live.no ???

It's been sent to both. If you're still not receiving those emails please fill out our contact form using the preferred email--thanks!

Suggested posts