Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

We're all mixed upRefresh this page or try again later. It may take some time to get things up again

We're all mixed upRefresh this page or try again later. It may take some time to get things up again

Hello Spotify Team!

I've got a problem with my account. So I bought Spotify Premium for one month and I used paysafecard to pay. But now since I payed it says at account overview "We're all mixed up Refresh this page or try again later. It may take some time to get things up again."

So I waited the whole day now but still no change!

This always appears when I try to got to account settings. Now for example if I want to change my password it wont work beacuse of the error.

I also tried it with many different browsers but its still not working!

Could you help me? Sorry for the bad English im from Germany. Because if the page is in english i think you have to write this here in english too!

Greetings from Germany!

10 Replies

Same problem with me (Right after I used spotify 7 day premium trial)

Did anyone get solutions to "We're all mixed up"?

I'm having the same issue. I created a new account so that I can take the $0.99 promo, but it wouldn't let me go premium for some weird reason... When I put my card details and click 'Get Premium' it just reset me back to a refreshed page. I saw a lot of people having this issue but they just wouldn't respond.

Same issue! Any ideas?

I had a similar problem, I was trying to reset my password but sometimes when I typed in my email I would get the same message. 

The fix for me was to change the website from: 

https://www.spotify.com/us/password-reset/ 

to:

https://www.spotify.com/au/password-reset/

Because I reside in Australia, I assume the US password reset website doesn't work for me, it may be the same for you. If you have a "us" in the url you are using, try changing it to "de" since you are from germany.

Hope this helps.

Hey Music Fan, I am also in Australia. Joined the .99c for 3 month promo using my Facebook account and paid with Paypal.
I can access Spotify for the free stuff and all the ads 😠 but can't get to my premium account! The Wer'e sorry page keeps coming up! Any ideas?
PS I tried the link with au that you put up, same wer'e sorry page argghhh

Also been having this problem for almost a week now.  Wanted to change a few account details.  Very frustrating for an online service and a major issue for payment changes/cancellations.  If it's not fixed soon I will be giving a competitor a try.

I subscribed to Family a couple of days ago and I haven't accessed been able to access my account because of this issue. It's been 2 days. Hello, Spotify support? Anyone there? Is this what we get for buying premium access?

Same here

I wanted to reset my passw two days ago, but what i got was we're all mixed up page.

Today I created a new account but have not been able to upgrade to Family premium plan because of this we're all mixed up thing

You guys if you want can contact Spotify directly with them click here . They will handle your problems from the inside of Spotify instead of trying to troubleshoot it from the outside. They get back to you pretty quickly. Hope this helps

Kudos are appreciated

🙂 

Suggested posts