Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

We want Spotify in India !

Solved!

We want Spotify in India !

My Question or Issue

There are a lot of craploads of music streaming apps in India but none of them expect saavn does anything good to the people (Yes, saavn does put some rare ads but they are interest-based ads and a paid version of the app can remove that permanently), all the apps always pushes some promoted s**t music into the user's display and will keep on stressing them till they click that music promotional ad. Interest-based listening is always questioned in such services. Spotify's algorithm and playlists will always be unique for everyone depending on what they like and follow. So we want you guys here 🙂

#WeWantSpotifyinIndia

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Tmronow,

thanks for reaching out to the community!

As reported through various media services online (not official yet), Spotify should launch their services in India at around April-May 2019.

It's a bit more to wait for a great streaming service.

Hold tight, it's almost there 😃

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Tmronow,

thanks for reaching out to the community!

As reported through various media services online (not official yet), Spotify should launch their services in India at around April-May 2019.

It's a bit more to wait for a great streaming service.

Hold tight, it's almost there 😃

Hello @Tmronow!

Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup here to be first to hear if it reaches India. I'd also recommend making sure to add your votes and comments to this idea.

Hope this helps and have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts