Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7 / PC

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

A few months ago I had an issue with my now playing music switching randomly to something else while I was listening - usually foreign rap artists.  I assumed my account was hacked so I logged my spotify account out on all devices and changed my password.  The issue hasn't popped up since, but now my daily mixes are completely messed up.  Only 3 of them populate with music that suits my taste and the other are filled with the odd music. As seen in the screenshot, daily mixes 1 - 3 are normal and 4 and 5 are odd.   Is there any way to fix this?  I tried to go through my now playing history and delete songs that I hadn't listened to in hopes that it might influence my daily mixes, but they never showed up so I couldn't.  I really like the daily mixes and would love to get them back.

Thanks!

Screenshot (11).png
Screenshot (12).png
2 Replies

If you changed your password and logged out, look under your profile page and apps. If you notice any suspicious apps, press remove access. 

Hope this works!

Hello @empost!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. I'd recommend checking out this Support article for the next steps to take.

Hope this helps and keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts