Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Well, it's gone

Well, it's gone

Well, it´s gone. And since you won't help me through your "help" section (yes I've checked my spam mail) I'll try writing here.

My Premium stopped working, my bank records show that I've payed for this month. None of your "tips" for solving this problem helps bringing my premium back. 

Two questions:

1) How will you fix this? I've already payed for this month, so eighter you make this work or you send me my money back (I know it's not a lot of money, that is not the point).

2) Will you be taking my money next month too? How will I be able to unsubscribe from premium?

Actually here are some more questions:

3) I eventually gave up and tried my facebook password to see if that helped. Which means a third party now have access to my FB account, what do you plan to do with that information?

4) Why does Spotify have to connect to Facebook in the first place? It seemed to be working fine before.

5 Replies

Hey Erik! 

I hope I can answer most of those questions. Oh, and welcome to the Community! 

1) What is the problem you're having with your Premium membership? I'd be happy to help.

2) As a Community Member, I can only provide you technical support from my personal knowledge and the resources provided through Spotify Support. 

2.5) You can cancel your Spotify Subscription at anytime.

(NOTE: I would like to help you and try to resolve your issue so you can contenue to use Spotify.) 

3) The Spotify Support team will not ask for your Facebook Password. If you gave it to them, it was your doing. But since you did, they will not do anything with it. Don't sweat it.

4) Facebook allows sign in, sharing, and account creation to be simple and easy. Spotify allows you to connect a Facebook Account for those reasons.

Feel free to respond to this thread with any addition questions. 🙂 -Grayson 

-----------------------------------------------------------
Remember here in the community we can't assist with most account-related issues. Submit a support form and awesome support agents will assist ASAP: http://spoti.fi/pjlOST

I think i have the same problem. I've been listening to Spotify all day at work with no problem at all, logged in with my spotify login details.

Get home a few hours later and all my lists are gone and spotify claims i have only spotify free even though i've payed 99 SEK this month, and have done so since 2010.

Regarding login details i couldnt (and still cant) log in with my spotify details, i can only log in with my facebook details.

I cant see one intelligent, sane reason for getting mixed up with facebook like spotify have done.

Grayson, thanks.

1) Well, the problem is that it just does not work. I pay for premium, but my spotify says I'm a Spotify free user. It does not work on my phone eighter (message saying I have to upgrade to premium).

2) I'm not sure how to unsubscribe from premium, since Spotify claims I am a Spotify Free user. My only options are to upgrade.

(and I appreciate the effort)

3) This question was more of a joke. I did not "give" them my password, it just seems strange having to use my facebook log in to listen to music on spotify.

4) Ok, I get the "sharing" part. When it comes to signing in I can't see how FB helps. And I'm not sure how FB helps account creation? I don't need to create my account, it was working all fine untill recently, and from what I've come to understand from reading on this forum it's the FB - Spotify connection that messes things up.

If you're a private person helping me out and not a payed employee of Spotify I thank you for your response, and I would like to point out that my wrath is not aimed towards you.

Hey Erik. 

thanks for the response. 

I've dispatched a member of the Customer Support team to come and assist. They will be able to look into your account and attempt to solve your issue. 

Thanks! -Grayson

-----------------------------------------------------------
Remember here in the community we can't assist with most account-related issues. Submit a support form and awesome support agents will assist ASAP: http://spoti.fi/pjlOST

ErikWasser - Sorry about the delay here, I'm just sending an email over to you now.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts