Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Went for yearly subscripion, but monhly payments still not cancelled

Solved!

Went for yearly subscripion, but monhly payments still not cancelled

Hi,

I went for the end of year Spotify one time yearly payment ( 99 euro/ year instead of 9,99 euro/ month). While this shows up under receipts, when I go to Account overview, it still shows that I will be invoiced 9,99 euro for January.

Will it get updated eventually?Account overview.PNGPayment one year.PNG

Payment one year.PNG
Account overview.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

Welcome to the community!

Your year of Premium service will begin at the end of your current paid month. When your year of Premium service is over, your account will revert back to your current monthly subscription. 

If you look at the first image you have posted, it says that your next payment will be on January 12, 2019. Therefore, your monthly payments will not resume until your year of premium is over, on January 12, 2019.

If you have any questions, let me know.

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey,

Welcome to the community!

Your year of Premium service will begin at the end of your current paid month. When your year of Premium service is over, your account will revert back to your current monthly subscription. 

If you look at the first image you have posted, it says that your next payment will be on January 12, 2019. Therefore, your monthly payments will not resume until your year of premium is over, on January 12, 2019.

If you have any questions, let me know.

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts