Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What Happened To My Account? Not Active

What Happened To My Account? Not Active

What is going on? I redeemed a one year prepaid gift card on my account (not this one. I had to make this account to post on the forums) and 4 days later, out of the blue, I can't log in. My password doesn't work and when I try to reset my password, I get this message when I enter my email.

The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account.

Needless to say, I'm pretty irked as I am losing paid days. Could someone at Spotify PLEASE look into this for me? Please PM for my actual account info as well as the web receipt confirmation number I received after redeeming my one year code. 

Btw, I think its absolutely outrageous that a company that charges $15 bucks a month to stream music does not even have a technical phone support line. 

1 Reply

Hellooooooo? I emailed spotify on Friday. They replied back on Monday asking that they need a receipt number which I then replied within two minutes. I then sent a follow up on Tuesday to see what the status is and NO REPLY. It is not Thursday and there is STILL NO REPLY. You guys charge an arm a leg for premium yet customer service is absolutely atrocious.

COULD I PLEASE GET SOMEONE TO LOOK INTO THIS?

Suggested posts