Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What happened to support for premium customers?

What happened to support for premium customers?

My friend has emailed Spotify on 2/29/2012 still yet to get an email from Spotify what the heck is up. Pretty sad and embarassing if you ask me... is it because... your TOP PRIORITY CUSTOMERS COME FIRST? that have Facebook issues? or Dupilicate account issues? I mean seriously... because I feel that is pretty crappy if you ask me.

10 Replies

How did your friend contact them. Best way is through this forum, or for more personal issues through the official support contact submission page - I've always had a quick response through that: https://www.spotify.com/uk/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Yes,

He followed richards advice by going to the About Us > Contact Us and filled out that form and got a ticket # or whatever you wanna call it but I noticed the same crap goes on here, people on this community is getting help faster then him but he refuses to come on this community he is better off in the other area as he can be worse then me and me and Spotify don't mix as I get vulgar but Spotify needs some serious help and fix their issues so they can spend time helping others.

Spotify Customer Support is a JOKE!

?? BUMP ??

Anyone there?

?

GOSH DANG YOU HAVE TO FRICKEN DEMAND FRICKEN SUPPORT

Jay, please check your private messages. 

Really!!!??? It takes a offensive title to get a private message... OOO I feel SPECIAL NOW!

LOL @ SPAMMING BOARDS... OMG... I should file a harassment claim against spotify... If you guys actually ANSWER there wouldn't be no spamming...

Suggested posts