Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What happened to the Swedish "Your Daily Commute" playlist?

Solved!

What happened to the Swedish "Your Daily Commute" playlist?

I have been using this Spotify provided list in the car for some time now but it disappeared on Tuesday this week. I can't find it when searching and it also disappeared from my recently played list.

Is this a glitch or was it removed intentionally?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

7 Replies

Sorry not a solution, but I have been scratching my head for the last few days wondering the same! Please Spotify, bring it back.
Marked as solution

Its back for me

Me too! 😀

I guess this was a glitch since it magically reappeared yesterday evening 🙂

Hey folks,

Glad to hear that this has been resolved for you!

Any other questions, feel free to post below or create a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers!

"Daily Commute" is back, no problem, hope everyone are able to enjoy it. @moderator, "Daily Commute" is probably one of the best list made yet, unfortunately it auto-skips on (for me) the initial "track" (Dagens Eko) after 45 sec.

Could "Daily Commute" be created in a variant, a "user configurable variant", where I could have a preference setting (select "Dagens Eko", "Ekonomiekot" as two of the initial tracks for the list, and after 4 hours the next ones?

Hey there @fatfingertompa,

Thank you for your reply.

It's not possible to customize that playlist at the moment, but there is an existing idea about this here. You can leave a +Vote to show your support for the idea and subscribe to the thread for any updates.

Could you give us about more info about what issue you seem to be experiencing with the first track of the list? A video of the issue will help us a lot with the investigation.

If your want a more specific feature you can always create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. 

If you have any questions we're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts