Step 1

NEXT STEP

What happened with my spotify premium?

Solved!

What happened with my spotify premium?

I cannot use my premium account.. Help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I know the problem! I've stoped the withdrawls due to a stolen card.. Its fixed now! Thanks!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

For the iPhone, can you try removing Spotify, fully powering off the device and then installing Spotify again? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

16 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Is your subscription active on your online overview

Peter

Peter

No.. but it was just a few days ago. And has been for a couple of years..

Strange, check your email which is tied to your Spotify account, if a payment failed you will have gotten an email about it. 

How do you normally pay for your Spotify? 

Peter

Peter

Marked as solution

I know the problem! I've stoped the withdrawls due to a stolen card.. Its fixed now! Thanks!

I changed my spotify premium to spotify unlimited per 18-04-2013, not realising that it would mean I could not use Spotify for Sonos.

Immediately the Spotify stopped working on my Sonos (this was about 3 weeks ago), even though I was still paying for Spotify Premium.

Now that I know it will mean I can't use Spotify on Sonos I want to change back to Premium, but can't find anywhere on the site how to do this.

maudmoody,

Go to this link and after signing in you will be able to change it:

http://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Premium not working on phone,but works on laptop & what's up wit all this Hip Hop with alot of clean versions?..need those parental advisory albums!..c'mon now

If you are having issues getting your premium recognised, I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter

I signed up for premium today and on my Iphone app it still says that I can't search for specific music unless I am a premium member.  I have checked the site and I am listed as being a premium member.  What is up??  By the way, I would much prefer a 1-800 number to resolve these issues....searching the site is a real time waster.

@khard wrote:

I signed up for premium today and on my Iphone app it still says that I can't search for specific music unless I am a premium member.  I have checked the site and I am listed as being a premium member.  What is up??  By the way, I would much prefer a 1-800 number to resolve these issues....searching the site is a real time waster.

Unfortunately Spotify do not offer telephone support, but have you tried the steps in the post I linked to above? 

Peter

Peter

I tried the 3 steps....I checked and I am a premium member per the website, I logged off and on several times (on desktop and Iphone).  I tried to reinstall, but when i click on that command it doesn't seem to do anything??? Frustrating.

Is it not showing you as premium even on the desktop application, it should say Spotify Premium at the top. 

Are you sure you are logging in using the correct details, be sure to log in using your Spotify username not your email address if you have one. 

Peter

Peter

Desktop is showing me as a premium member (as of yesterday).  I am using my spoitify username and login to get in to Spotify (no issues there). Any other ideas?

Marked as solution

For the iPhone, can you try removing Spotify, fully powering off the device and then installing Spotify again? 

Peter

Peter

That did the trick. Thanks.

No worries 😉 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts