Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When I log in to my Spotify account from another computer I cannot get play lists and get adverts

Solved!

When I log in to my Spotify account from another computer I cannot get play lists and get adverts

On my everyday PC my spotify premium account works fine, but if i log onto another PC i cannot see my playlists and i get adverts. the same applied for my mobile app... it wont let me listen to songs as it thinks i dont have premium, which i do. Is there somthing i can do to rectify this??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Ollieaylett- So the good news is your account isn't throwing a tantrum. What's happened is you've actually made two accounts with us. 

One is your Premium 'ollieaylett' account while the other is a free one linked to your Facebook. 

All you need to do is log out and log back in with your "ollieaylett" username. Then head over to this post for some further instructions. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey Ollieaylett- So the good news is your account isn't throwing a tantrum. What's happened is you've actually made two accounts with us. 

One is your Premium 'ollieaylett' account while the other is a free one linked to your Facebook. 

All you need to do is log out and log back in with your "ollieaylett" username. Then head over to this post for some further instructions. 

Thanks very much!! All working now!

Suggested posts