Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When I try to log in it says my current country does not match my profile....but it's not true!

When I try to log in it says my current country does not match my profile....but it's not true!

Hi all! this is getting me mad!

Since few weeks ago i cant log in to my account coz i have this message every time "When I try to log in it says that my current country does not match my profile (error 408)"

I live in London,my country is always been set as United Kingdom, and my IP as well, UK.....so i just don't get why I keep getting this message. I uninstall everything and install spotify again over and over but nothing! I use a mac btw, dont know if this can help somehow.

Any suggestions folks??? pleaseeee!

Thanks!!

3 Replies

Verobumbum - Are you connecting to Spotify through a proxy at all? It sounds strange if you're not.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I'm personally experiencing the same issue (im from Puerto Rico though).

@kelvin_0912 wrote:

I'm personally experiencing the same issue (im from Puerto Rico though).

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

This is correct as Spotify is not available in US overseas territories due to licensing restrictions. If you would like to use Spotify, you will need to subscribe to unlimited or premium using a credit/debit card registered on the mainland. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts