Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When does the subscription starts counting?

When does the subscription starts counting?

Hi,

My question is if I subscribe today my first month off Spotify Premium will be the all February month or if it will count 30 days, to 18th March to make the first month.

Thanks in advance,

3 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you go here, you'll see when your subscription will downgrade to free/be renewed again. https://www.spotify.com/accounts/subscription/

Thanks for the reply but that  wasn't my question. And as I'm still in free I don't have anything in that page.

My question is, today is 18th February, If I upgrade to premium today, my first month will count to the end of February or it will count 30 days from today.

@rrfranco92 wrote:

Thanks for the reply but that  wasn't my question. And as I'm still in free I don't have anything in that page.

My question is, today is 18th February, If I upgrade to premium today, my first month will count to the end of February or it will count 30 days from today.

Hi,

It counts 30 days, if you subscribe now, your next charge will be the 18th march.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts