Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When logging into my account again, all mixes and liked songs disappeared

When logging into my account again, all mixes and liked songs disappeared

When I logged back into my account, It looks like a brand new account. I can't log in with my username and when I updated the password, the account is not the same nor does the mixes and all my liked songs and artists I followed show up.

2 Replies

Hi,

I thought I already answered to this but it seems like my message disappeared so I will answer again.

Have you tried to log in with different device? I think you should try that and check is there the same situation. You cold also try to remove your app and install it again and then try to log into your account again. If that doesn't help it might be a virus, the expiration of a paid subscription to the service, the removal of the track by the service itself due to copyright or something like that. I hope it is not a virus. I think you should check your subscription and if your problem is not due to it, then you should do a virus scan on your device.

Hey there @SDC1!

It's also possible that a second account was created by accident. Try logging in to your Account page with any details you tend to use online to see if there's an existing account with them and if everything looks good. Keep in mind that you can sign up to Spotify with Facebook, Google and Apple so make sure to check those alternatives as well. 

If you're still unable to access the right account, you can reach out to Customer Support who'll assist you further.

Hope this gets resolved soon. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts