Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When will the listening report be sent to Distrokid?

When will the listening report be sent to Distrokid?

Good morning,

I can't find out in any way when the report about listened tracks will be sent to DistroKid. That is why I am writing here.

My music may not have too many streams. Nevertheless, I got paid in January for the month of October ( 3 months delay is always there ). At the end of January I received another transfer for the amount of $70 for the month of November - even though I had 160,000 streams in November.

October - 189 thousand streams and I got 189 dollars +/-

So why did I get only $70 +/- for November with 160,000 streams?

And why was there no report on Distrokid at the beginning of February as there was in January? Everything seems to have gotten a bit confused at Spotify.

Please explain what is going on. We don't even have any email address for Spotify for Artists -why? There isn't even such a subject to choose from in the contact form

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

3 Replies

Hey @Matejko666 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

I'd recommend reaching out to DistroKid, as each distributor handles data differently. 🙂 They should be able to explain this to you.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No they dont help.

Spotify send monthly raport to Distrokid and now they still dont have any raport from Spotify.

So many people have problem with this - why Spotify? 

Hey @Matejko666 ,

Thanks for letting me know.

In this case, you can reach out to Spotify's Creator Services team so that they can look into this: https://artists.spotify.com/contact.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts