Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where are the audio settings??

Where are the audio settings??

I can't find them anywhere. I signed up for Premium earlier today. I've googled and there is supposed to be a setting dropdown with options  in the upper right. All that's there is profile. 
I'm in the US and am on desktop/chrome box

I'll attach a few screenshots if what I see.

BTW I'm not finding other things either, like clearing the cache. 

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 4.18.51 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 4.18.11 PM.png
6 Replies

Hi, please see this page🙂

Thanks, but I'm not seeing my particular issue. Here's the issue, to change audio settings on desktop these are the instructions. But there is no arrow in the top right, just account/log out. And nowhere am I seeing anything that says settings

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 4.51.50 PM.png

That's odd. In your 1st screenshot, I see the Spotify app. It should be there.

On your 2nd screenshot, that's the web player. There's no audio settings there.

If your Chrome box is Google Play Store Enabled, you can try downloading the Android version of the Spotify app from the Google Play Store. 

You should visit this link: Audio Settings  to find more about this topic.

Hope it will help!

I think I found the problem. The screenshots were from my work PC. We don't really have a firewall, but don't have permissions to download apps etc, so I suspect I just wasn't able to get the full functionality of Spotify. After work I tried here at home and the setting were there. I also see them on my Android.

I noticed I had to change the audio settings separately for each device. I'd think your setting would follow the account no matter what device you're listening on. I'm hoping when I get to work the change to the highest quality will carry over

Hey there @vlawde,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this.

I can see on your screenshots that you're using our web player at work, that's why you can't access the audio setting, as it's currently not possible to adjust music quality on the web player.

Just a heads-up, adjusting your audio settings on one device won't transfer them to your work PC.

If you feel this is something that would improve the listening experience for you and other users, you could have a look in the Idea Exchange, to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion, and if not post your own.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. You can read more about it here.

Hope you'll find this info useful. We'll be right here, if you need help with anything else 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts