Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where is my premium? Why did I get charged twice?

Where is my premium? Why did I get charged twice?

I looked through many of the solutions here and nothing is working. I reinstalled spotify, waited 5 hours, all that crap and I still don't have premium. What I did get was two charges on my bank account for something that I am not getting. Thanks guys. But can I get premium now?

6 Replies

hello there 

i am sorry that you are having a issue with Spotify for OSX

Can you contact Spotify support:

https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

they should be able to help you 

i hope this will solve your issues

GOD Bless

have a awesome day 

Spartan117

Actually, I did, three times and not a single reply. Instead of telling me to try a million different things and waste my whole day, why don't you give me an actual solution.

Can you redo your premium account would that fix your issue

Spoiler
I did, and guess what. You guys just charged me an extra 10 dollars. So now you have charged me 3 times for a piece of **bleep** service that I never recieved. Good Job! Can I get my money back?

Can someone just help me. This is getting really frustrating now. It has take all day. You low lifes have charged me three times and I sent 4 different messages for support and haven't gotten **bleep**. Stop stealing my money. I want a darn refund and I am never subscribing to this sorry **bleep** again.

If support replies you to check community for a solution or if you received your case number (#XXXXXXXX), please reply back even if there is "no reply" tag and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Suggested posts