Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where is the Samsung TV App?

Solved!

Where is the Samsung TV App?

Device

Samsung UN46F6400

My Question or Issue

Where is the App for Samsung TV (2013?)  There are apps for Pandora, TuneIn Radio, IHeart Radio, HuLu, Netflix, Amaz_n, Vudu, etc. , etc. etc....

I  I want to subscribe to Spotify, but if It's not avaialbe on my TV, I'm not subscribing. It has to be available through the TV, I'm not buying subscriptions for 5 different people's cell phones.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So Spotify  expects us to update our TVs and our phones and our tablets every 3 years to maintain access to online services? 

No way I'm signing up with them. Pandora works great on my tv, along with every other major app. #bonehead decision from spotify

View solution in original post

2 Replies

https://www.spotify.com/is/samsungtv/

According to Spotify’s website, only Samsung TVs newer than 2015 support the Spotify app. Your TV is a 2013 model, so it is not supported. 

However, you could use a Chromecast or similar to stream Spotify music from your device to your TV. 

Marked as solution

So Spotify  expects us to update our TVs and our phones and our tablets every 3 years to maintain access to online services? 

No way I'm signing up with them. Pandora works great on my tv, along with every other major app. #bonehead decision from spotify

Suggested posts