Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where is the buttons: Like, Don't like song?

Where is the buttons: Like, Don't like song?

Hi, i'm new to Spotify. When i am free user, i see 2 buttons "Like" and "Don't like" song to help Spotify know my hobbies and suggest songs in the future.

But since i upgrade to premium user, i don't see these buttons. I just can add song to my library.

Please help me, thank you.

5 Replies

Hi @tcuongnd, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Tha's odd. Keep in mind that the option to like or dislike songs is only available on your Discover Weekly playlist and in your Daily Mix.

If you can't see the options to like/dislike the songs from there, send us a screenshot of what you see. Also, let us know what device, operating system, and version of Spotify you're using.

Keep us posted.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

No matter device, operating system i use, these options: like/dislike (or We will play more songs like this/we won't play songs like this) and Daily mix are just for free user. When i upgrade to premium, these options dissappear.

I created new account with free user, and these options are available to that free user.

Here is screenshot of my new free user: You see the like button (heart icon)

IMG_20180318_214813713.jpg

That's odd.

We can confirm that the Daily Mix is a feature available to both Premium and Free users. In this case, we'd like you to access your Premium account > Go to Library > The first option from the list on the Library section is for your Daily Mix. You can find more info on how to use it here

If you can't see the like/dislike options, send us a screenshot of what you see on the Daily Mix section from your Premium account.

We'll be waiting for your response.

JulianModerator

Here i capture the screen of my library and screen when i play a song (compare to playing song screen of free account above )

library.pngplay song.png

Thanks for the info @tcuongnd!

In this case, can you log out from your account, restart your device and access again? 

If after that, the Daily Mix still doesn't show up for you, we'd like you to try to access with your account from a different device. If possible, do it from a desktop computer. The Daily Mix should be in the left side of the app, under Your Library.

We'll be here for you.

JulianModerator

Suggested posts