Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where's my premium access?

Solved!

Where's my premium access?

I wonder how many hours or days I'll have to wait to activate my premium access. Because already I paid and has been confirmed payment, thanks for lack of consideration to who is giving money to you. 😄

Screenshot_2016-09-27-12-46-44.png
Screenshot_2016-09-27-12-53-16.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ah darn! Just worth checking at this stage then if the username on your premium receipt matches the username you're logging in with too. Sometimes duplicate accounts can get created by mistake (If its a 10 digit number then its a facebook account).

If all is well with the username I'd suggest reaching out to Spotify Care through this contact form, facebook or twitter

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @Rogyamada3 thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

Could you possibly try logging in and out of the app and see if that helps at all? Similarly try logging in with a different (or incognito browser), either might work but let me know if not! 

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

@Bearfootrecords It did'nt work, still without premium access.
Marked as solution

Ah darn! Just worth checking at this stage then if the username on your premium receipt matches the username you're logging in with too. Sometimes duplicate accounts can get created by mistake (If its a 10 digit number then its a facebook account).

If all is well with the username I'd suggest reaching out to Spotify Care through this contact form, facebook or twitter

Suggested posts