Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why am I ineligible for "3 months of Premium for $14.99"?

Solved!

Why am I ineligible for "3 months of Premium for $14.99"?

I received an email advertising this deal. Looking at the terms, it states

"This Re-Engagement Offer is limited to those users who subscribed to the Premium or Unlimited service before the date shown in the offer. If you subscribed to the Premium or Unlimited service on or after this date, you are ineligible for this Re-Engagement Offer."

I cancelled premium before the date (15/04/2019) but it is still saying I'm ineligible. Apparently there's a limited number of these deals available but I only received the email 45 minutes ago....

It's not that big a deal that I can't get cheap Premium, but why the heck am I receiving emails that I'm apparently ineligible for? This is veering dangerously close to false advertising to me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @DigDoug12,

If your subscription got canceled before 15 April, you should be eligible for the offer.

Please reach out to Spotify's Customer Support team through this help page (make sure to reply to any automated mail you recieve).

This way CS will take a closer look at your account and help with the issue you're having.

Have a great week 😃

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @DigDoug12,

thanks for reaching out!

It's important that you use the initial Premium account as it won't work on a new one. Please check your email receipt you received when previously subscribing as it should state the username you need to use to log in.

Any screenshots of the issue you're experiencing would be helpful.

Have a great day 😃

I tried signing in with my username instead of my email address and had the same problem. It's definitely the same account that I used originally.

Attached are pictures with captions explaining. I signed up for 3 months starting from November the 23rd 2018, so I definitely cancelled premium before April the 15th 2019.

This seems like an issue that requires a Spotify employee to fix, but thanks for taking the time to help me.

The page that the email sends me toThe page that the email sends me toWhat happens when I press the "Get Premium" button.What happens when I press the "Get Premium" button.

Marked as solution

Hey there @DigDoug12,

If your subscription got canceled before 15 April, you should be eligible for the offer.

Please reach out to Spotify's Customer Support team through this help page (make sure to reply to any automated mail you recieve).

This way CS will take a closer look at your account and help with the issue you're having.

Have a great week 😃

Suggested posts