Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why am i being charged more than Americans

Why am i being charged more than Americans

To Spotify,

Why is it that in the United Kingdom i am charged £9.99 but if i was in America i would be charged $9.99 for the same service?

Also you continue to charge me twice a month and not reply to my messages but this is nothing new to you.

Regards

Andrew

6 Replies

Hey there,

We'll definitely take a look at this for you. Do you have a case number for your support request? If you could get back to me with this, I'll ensure we reach out to you by email asap!

Hi Pete,

Thankyou for the reply. As no one has replied and assigned a case number i do not have one. Are you able to supply me with a customer support contact number or address this issue yourself now i have made you aware of it?

Hey there,

Can you please send me or @Pete a private message with your email address?

We'll chase up your case.

Thanks!

After my private messages someone did respond fairly quickly via email, sadly after offering me a choice of solutions for being charged twice a month they have failed to achknowledge my replys. It has been 6 days now and i have sent 3 replys each without response.

Am i better off sending letters via Royal Mail?

ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0oMQAK:ref

If you have a case number from support, please post it here. The numbers you posted is not a case number.

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello @user-removed! 

Apologies for the delay, I'll make sure someone reaches out to you shortly.

Regards,

Teresa.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Suggested posts