Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can't I access a specific artist when other people from my country can?

Why can't I access a specific artist when other people from my country can?

Hello, 

I've been wondering for some time why this is happening. I'm able to acces all new music from Gesu no Kiwami Otome, but the previous albums don't even show up on my Spotify. I used to think they just didn't release them on Spotify, but my friends do have them available. Why is this happening when we're in the same country? 

I hope I can get an answer soon, thank you for your time.

5 Replies

Hey Amapora!

What operative system are you using? (E.G., IOS, Android, Desktop e.t.c.)

There are a few ways that could solve your issue:

You can try to log out and in from Spotify and see if it works.

If it doesn't, try to re-install the app or program.

Hopefully, this will solve your issue, if not, reply, and I'll help you out.

Best Regards,

Nickolay

Hello Nickolay,

I actually just recently bought a new pc and phone... and the issue wasn't resolved when I had to reinstall both the phone and the desktok app. Is it possible that only I have this issue? Is there a way to reboot my account? Can you somehow verify if Gesu no Kiwami Otome is completely available in the US?  I have an Android phone with the 7.0 version and my PC is using Windows 10.

I'm sorry to bother you with so many questions. Thank you for answering so quickly!

Hey Amapora!

As for I don't live in the US nor am I a Spotify agent, I have no possibilities to check if the artist is available in the US.

The best answer I can give you at this point is that it may be banned in your country or the artist has removed the album/songs.

If you want to, I can check if the album shows up for me.

Best Regards,

Nickolay

Oh! Sorry I assumed you were...! If you could check it would help me a lot. The artist name is Gesu no Kiwami Otome and the albums that don't show up for me are:

Ryouseibai

Miryoku ga Sugoi yo

For some reason the site doesn't allow me to write the kanjis for the tittles so I've attached the covers fro the albums.

Do you have an iphone or an android phone? My friends had iphones, if that has anything to do with it.

CoverRyōseibai.png
GesuMiryoku.jpg

That's alright!

I've checked on iPhone, Android, and Desktop.

As far as I can tell, all the albums show for me.

I'm afraid It's not anything else I can do for you.

If you want to, the Support Team can help you out more.

(https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/)

Let me know how it goes!

Best Regards,

Nickolay

Suggested posts