Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can't I log into the website?

Why can't I log into the website?

So I have been stuck out of my ability to get premium back for about 5 days now and I'm hitting my last resort of asking the world. There is no way to get premium again through the app for some reason but it is quite easy through the website. My problem is that I can log into the app over and over again with no issues at all but I can't sign in on the website to get premium again. I have even gone through only using one finger to hit every letter and copy/paste. If you have any help at all for me please help. I don't care what issue it solves, whether it is getting me back into the website or guiding me to premium on the app, please help. Thank you 🙂
3 Replies

Hey @daltonscool

Why aren't you able to login to the website? Any error messages?

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I downloaded chrome on my phone and tried my computer but don't have any luck. My name that I type into the Spotify app is my first and last name and it logs in fine. Is there a way to find out what my username is? Not just the name people can see?? This is incredibly frustrating

@daltonscool

Do you get email receipts for your subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

If you see a random number, that's your actual Spotify username, which may have been assigned automatically to you if you created your account through Facebook. If you see it in your receipt, you may to use the Log In with Facebook button.

Try to login with that username to the website to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts