Why can't we play on more than one device?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Why can't we play on more than one device?

Casual Listener
Now there is a solution. Thank you
Highlighted

Community Legend

I found out this after I became a paying customer. But it's no biggie, because you can just download the music on which you want to listen to, and then your girlfriend can then listen to music via being connected to the internet. However I do believe that you have to be disconnected from the internet to listen to your offline play, at the same time as your girlfriend listens to music via being online. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

Highlighted

Community Legend

Be aware that doing this is a breach of Spotify's TOS which state:

we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable licence to make personal, non-commercial ... use of the Spotify Service

and

You may not assign these Agreements or any part of them, nor transfer or sub-licence your rights under this Licence, to any third party

Highlighted

Music Fan
A good feature on using 2 devices is that when I'm chilling in the bath for instance. I can use my iphone to change track on my PC which has large speakers. I Love the idea.
Highlighted

Community Legend

@Antjp-gb wrote:
A good feature on using 2 devices is that when I'm chilling in the bath for instance. I can use my iphone to change track on my PC which has large speakers. I Love the idea.

Hey there @Antjp-gb!

That feature is actually in the plans of Spotify Connect! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Highlighted

Music Fan
It already works on my device. I just select which device i want to play from ie on my iphone or other portable device or my PC. As long as they are all logged into spotify. They all show up.
Highlighted

Well it would be great for Spotify to had some type of family plan. People with family's would love this have have no problem playing an extra 5 bucks a months to allow 2-3 devices to to use at the same time. Several other streaming services do it and would add to Spotify's customer base and profit margin. They could call it "Spotify premium plus" someone in Spotify try to make this happen your customer would very much appreciate it.
Highlighted

Community Legend

@Tj3 PLease support this idea.

Highlighted

Regular
It's BS I have three daughters and I'm not going to get them each a account but every time my daughter play music it changes mine on my iPad.
As soon is my yearly subscription is up I will say goodbye to spotify.
And hello to BeatsbyDre. Now that it's own by apple they will allow family subscriptions.
Highlighted

Regular
Same here 😉
SUGGESTED POSTS