Why can't we play on more than one device?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Why can't we play on more than one device?

So, that means that a family of 4 like mine I would have to pay for 4 subscriptions? So, $40 per month!! Spotify should consider offering a family option, I will probably cancel my subscription to.

Highlighted

Music Fan
I thought spotify does a family deal. Double check. it only becomes a problem if you cant share with spotify. Only one person can be online at once. But if you save some music to your handset and go offline for when you notice another family member switching your songs. Lol
Highlighted

You must be ignoring the dozens of people in this thread alone who are addressing the issue. To say "You can play from 3 devices" means I should be able to play from 3 devices...not using a workaround such as offline mode.

I found this thread because I was trying to find the solution, and there are many other threads just like this addressing the same issue. A lot of people are a bit confused at the false advertising here regarding "stream on multiple devices."
Highlighted

That was a really unprofessional response. I also find this annoying, and was hoping the policy could be changed.
Highlighted

There are alternatives to Spotify that aren't as strict, but I shouldn't be saying that here lol.
Highlighted

Your response is very rude as a representative of Spotify. Very poor customer service. I have the same problem with not being able to play music on 2 different devices at 2 different times. So your sentence us incorrect. There in fact IS someone else complaining. It's not helpful to just state 'read the terms and conditions' it would be better if you were HELPFUL. Another customer bites the dust.
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
I've been using Google Play music since this incident, and with the new YouTube red coming with Google Play it makes it even more worth it. Multiple devices and YouTube Red.
Highlighted

Regular
Yup I can led them several months ago and went to Apple Music 14.99 a month and my entire family of five can use it all at the same time even share our Apps
Highlighted

I really wish they would allow it to be played in multiple locations. I got spotify to play soothing music for the animals in my shelter, but they're not all in the same room/area.

Highlighted

Even netflix allows streaming of videos on more than 1 device simultaneously with their basic streaming plan.
SUGGESTED POSTS