Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why did my subscription change from Spotify Unlimited to Premium - I did not do this change.

Why did my subscription change from Spotify Unlimited to Premium - I did not do this change.

Dear Spotify Team:

I have been enjoying Spotify greatly because of the feature of being able to listen to one Artists Music and tracks for as long as I like

or to change when I choose.

Now Spotify freezes up when I sign on - it stops playing and totally signs off at any instance ......

Spotify does not allow me to move around at all on my page ......

It does not play the Music I select ......

In the Activity section there are all types of listeners and their Music that I have no idea how they got there.

I listen to the Music on Spotify - I communicate with no one on the site - where did these people and their Music come from.

What is most shocking and not honest or ethical at all is that someone changed my account to Premium and it was not me ......

I am ready to leave this mess - I hate to have any one steal from me - a company decides what my subscription rate will be.

I need to hear from someone there and I will not continue to deal with these problems regarding Spotify.

I need to hear from someone or I will leave .....

These actions that are happening are not acceptable .....

Get a phone number for your customers and not only advertisement and Artists ......

Honestly,

Loves-Desire Comfort

1 Reply

Hi,

I suggest you change your password for starters, it sounds like someone has accessed your account.

Have you checked who you're following on the 'follow' tab in Spotify? You can unfollow people from there.

Try reinstalling Spotify to fix the freezing issue.

If you go to your account settings in Spotify, then subscriptions, you can go back to unlimited from there.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts