Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why do my songs undownload for offline every month?

Solved!

Why do my songs undownload for offline every month?

I get my Spotify through Vodafone, as they do a deal with them for โ‚ฌ5.99 a month and I pay for it from my credit. For the last three months in a row, all my 3,000+ songs have been undownloaded on the day I'm due to pay my subscription fee, even though I have credit in my account. I always put the credit in at least a day or two before its due and I dont use it so that its there when I'm due to pay. Its a pain having to redownload so many songs and its really starting to annoy me. Anyone know whats going on here?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify will disable the downloaded songs if it detects that the subscription is not valid anymore.

I would recommend making sure your account is paid several days before it is due so that it doesn't happen again. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Spotify will disable the downloaded songs if it detects that the subscription is not valid anymore.

I would recommend making sure your account is paid several days before it is due so that it doesn't happen again. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi there, thanks for the reply! I will make sure to pay it many days in advance. Regards, Grace๐Ÿ˜

Suggested posts