Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why do you say that I have 1 month for free if at the end of the month I have to pay it anyway?

Solved!

Why do you say that I have 1 month for free if at the end of the month I have to pay it anyway?

Your publicity campain says "Subscribe for free for 1 month!" But then, if you read the whole thing, it says that "At the end of the month you have to pay it" Then... then its not free... Or is there something that im not getting?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Sttikless

Subscriptions are paid in advance. Paying after 30 days means you agree to continue for a second (paid) month.

You can cancel before the 30 days and you won't get charged, and yet enjoy the service up until then. Just be sure to read the terms and conditions, since normally there are restrictions to the offer.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Will I get a notification if someone answers me? Because I realy want to know this...

Marked as solution

@Sttikless

Subscriptions are paid in advance. Paying after 30 days means you agree to continue for a second (paid) month.

You can cancel before the 30 days and you won't get charged, and yet enjoy the service up until then. Just be sure to read the terms and conditions, since normally there are restrictions to the offer.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts