Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why doesn't customer service reply

Why doesn't customer service reply

I've been trying for days, and I'm pretty sick of having to spend so much time and effort to contact someone at a company who's service I pay for.

Maybe they should spend more money on customer service, and less on taking Bro Jogan to the exclusive Spotify Prom?

8 Replies

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you let me know how you contacted Spotify? If it's by email, check your spam/junk folders to see if you get any emails from there. 

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

2 emails. multiple tweets and DMs to spotifycares on twitter

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for the reply! Can you let me know when exactly you sent them those emails send them a DM on @SpotifyCares (past few days, a week ago)? 

And when you sent the email, did you use a contact form or did you email them directly? 

Keep me posted.  

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you for your help Billy-J.

I sent the email 8 days ago using the contact form, and started contacting via twitter then too.

That said, I'm over this. This is entirely too much work and time wasted for me to attempt to contact spotify customer service when I still haven't even reached an employee. This combined with the fact that allow ads during podcasts for premium members, what am I even paying for?

Hey @user-removed, 

That's odd. Could you get in touch with Customer Support here? Once you have, let me know if you don't get a response in two days (if you send an email) and if not I'll then take a closer look and see what else to suggest. 

In regards to podcasts ads, Spotify doesn’t play ads that interrupt the music listening experience, however, some podcasts may include advertising, host-read endorsements, or sponsorship messages. There’s more info about this here.

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I already tried getting in touch with Spotify via the link you provided, and they ignored me.

I understand some podcasts include ads, but Spotify is allowing hosts to add extra ads into their podcast, just on Spotify, even if you have Premium, and I don't really care what explanation Spotify gives for why they think this acceptable, it is not.

I'm really sick of services like Spotify that charge monthly, and in return, offer horrible customer service.

Hey @user-removed,

I understand your frustration. I'd recommend checking out this Idea thread for more information on this.

Also, make sure that you have not marked any email from Spotify, and also check your junk/spam folder for an email from Customer Support.

I hope this helps - and have a great day! 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

And I am still waiting for a response from Spotify...

I guess paying for premium doesn't include access to customer support.

Suggested posts