Solved!

Why have all my playlists disappeared?

I didn't delete them please help me

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

See this post: here

It's a duplicate accout problem.

--
First was the record, then the cassette, the CD, then came along Spotify... that really did change everything!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hello,

For some reason I have logged into my Spotify account today and all my playlist have disappeared! How do I get them back?

Please help!! Its the only way I get through the working day!

Cheers

Leigh

Marked as solution

can someone please help me ? 

all my playlists are gone 😞 

Marked as solution

I have new phone but can't get my playlist from old phone please help

176 Replies
Marked as solution

See this post: here

It's a duplicate accout problem.

--
First was the record, then the cassette, the CD, then came along Spotify... that really did change everything!
Marked as solution

Hello,

For some reason I have logged into my Spotify account today and all my playlist have disappeared! How do I get them back?

Please help!! Its the only way I get through the working day!

Cheers

Leigh

Hi Leigh, 

You've also made a duplicate account. All you need to do is log out and log back in with your 'leighgraham1' username. 

I recommend also checking out the post George15 higlighted above. This will provide a bit more information on this issue. 

Thankyou. I'm such a clown! Smiley Very Happy

Hi,

Suddenly Spotify on my laptop claims that I'm using Spotify Free. All my playlists are gone and when I log into the Spotify web it still claims I'm using free, unable to show receipts. I've been using Premium for years and yesterday money was drawn by Spotify from my account. Interestingly, it still seems to work on my iPhone and all my playlists are still there.

Please fix!

Fuzzy_dunlop,

Please be sure you're logging in with your 'kristopferbergh' username (not your email address).

This will direct you to your original, Premium account--you've also made a duplicate one. 

Have a look at this post for more a bit more information.

Hello! Hope you're all doing well and enjoying your wonderful Wednesday. 

Mine isn't as great as it could be bc I can't use my Spotify account. I have a Spotify Free account (not planning on changing that for now) and for some reason, a couple of days ago my playlists disappeared. In the past, when I consumed all my Spotify minutes, I could no longer play any song however they WOULD appear in searches or in my playlists, friends' playlists, etc. 

I CAN see my friends playlists, but mine have disappeared into thin air. For what I've been reading, this usually happens when we have duplicate accounts, but this is not my case, as far as I know. When my listening minutes were over, a friend logged in through my PC with his account, but I presume that should be considered irrelevant? 

In any case, if someone could help me I would very much appreciate it!!!! Thanks for your time!

I have this same problem, all my playlists are gone and I am downgraded to free from premium, but I don't remember what my original username was, can someone help! I need my music!

Marked as solution

can someone please help me ? 

all my playlists are gone 😞 

Hi adde95 - Just had a look at your account and there should be 16 playlists there for you. Can you see any of these?

Please try logging out and logging back in with your 'adde95' username. Are they back for you? If not, let us know if you're receiving any error messages.

Hi Spotify supporters.

Along with everyone else here, all of my playlists have recently disappeared? Is there any way you can help me out here?

//Wedele.

Hi, there

Spotify was crashing all the time so I was suggested to erase the software and the cache folder in my library, download the latest version and install it again. Now I can see all my lists at the left, but they're all EMPTY! Why? Help, please. I use Mac OS X 10.6.8

Thx

Wedele - What's happened here is you've made two accounts on our system. One is 'wedele' while the other is linked to Facebook. 

It seems you've also ugpraded this duplicate Facebook account. I'll be sending you an email with instructions on how to sort this out. 

In the meantime, if you sign out and sign back in with 'wedele' you'll find your playlists have returned. 

Ferdiaz - I can currently see 79 playlists in your account. Are you not seeing any of these? Are you receiving any error messages/ codes? 

Hello there, please help.

I have the Spotify mobile app however for some reason, only a selected few playlists are visible rather than the entire collection of playlists I have. They appear fine on the desktop... I have tried logging out and logging back in but still seem to get the same problem. I have also tried connecting online via the mobile app but it still doesnt show all my playlists?

Thank you for your help.

HI ZukkyB - Could you please confirm exactly which mobile device you're using, as well as which Spotify version is currently installed? 

In the meantime, please perform a clean reinstallation following the steps below. I've posted Android instructions as there appears to be one synced to your account: 

1. In your phone, go to "Settings" » "Applications"» "Manage applications"
2. Choose Spotify
3. Press 'Clear Data' to erase the cache
4. Press Uninstall to remove the app
5. Restart your phone
6. Install Spotify once again through Google Play, or by visiting m.spotify.com in your device's web browser

I have kind of the same problem. Only one of my playlists have dissapeared, but when others look at the music on my spotify using their account it's there. When I use mine; they're gone. Help?:c please ?:c

Kacie - What was the name of the playlist? Maybe we can track it down.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi Spotify...

Myplaylists also disappeared yesterday on both iPhone and desktop. I was asked to sign in with Spotify details rather than Facebook login as I always have. I don't know how to get them back. Please resolve!

Thanks in advance,

Emma

Hi emcappers - What happened here is you had two accounts. One was "emchappers" and one was linked to your Facebook. 

I believe all your playlists were on the FB account. I think we can help though! Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from me. 

Edit: I can see @spotifycares already helped 🙂

Suggested posts