Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why have all my playlists disappeared?

Solved!

Why have all my playlists disappeared?

I didn't delete them please help me

176 Replies

I'm having trouble with my playlists as well. My phone has all my playlists, but when I logged into my chromebook today, they had all disappeared. I can't recover them, it just says "Try Again Later." What should I do??

Hi, couple days ago, when I opened my spotify, suddenly it asked me to log ini again, so I log in again.

but then it feelslike its not my account, all my playlists disappeared, please someone help me 

Mine are all gone today too. I didn’t delete them. There looks to be some recent songs pkayed that aren’t mine either. Did somene access my account and delete my playlists? Can I retrieve them?

After logging into Spotify Premium on my iPad for the first time all of my playlists are missing. I log in with Facebook. It appears that my username is the same but I never log in with that. 

Eric

I added songs to my playlist on Monday and when I opened the app yesterday all my playlist were gone. I never logged out...what happened and how can I get them ?  Logged out and back in but nothing??

Hi, me too I have a similar problem. Recently, my Premium membership has been downgraded to the free one (don't know why) and I have lost all of my playlists on all my devices. I still have some songs left in my Library, in Songs, but those are pretty old. I also checked if I had a Facebook account connected to Spotify. At first it seemed like I did, even though my playlists weren't there, but when I disconnected and then reconnected my Facebook account to Spotify, it seemed like there wasn't any Facebook account anymore... So my account with the username 'vladyslav_s' seems like the only one I have.

I would really appreciate some help!

Hi,

All my spotify playlists has dissappeared. I've tried to log out of my account and log back in but no luck. Can anybody please help me with this problem??

Hi all. I have the same problem - al my playlists are gone. i have tried to login with email, FB and user Id but nothing works.

apparentlyg it has to do with dobbels account. But what more can I do?

Greatfull for your helt.

gitte

My playlists have dissapeared and I never deleted them, I tried checking for them on the account page and logging out and then logging in again.

I do have a login for facebook and email but I logged into both of them and neither has the playlists.

Same exact thing happened to me.   My playlist has been renamed and it filled with indian music....   Not onpressed spotify.   I pay 15 dollars a month for family premium.  I have been compiling songs for my wedding and now they are all gone. This is bullcrap.    Fix this.

My play lists have disappeared. I have not got a duplicate account and I can't find a way to retrieve them. I have a premium account.

Anyone have some ideas? Do I have to start over?

Hi, I just updated Spotify to when my profile (which was on the far right of the screen) is now replaced by a premium option. I cannot find my old playlist and now my 'Favourite' musics is made up of 30 songs that repeat after each other even when I click shuffle! I don't have Premium or Facebook - I just want my old playlist back. Please help. Thank you

Hi i just logged in on my girlfriend's phone and now all my playlists have disapeared, i have logged out and back in and they are still missing

Tried logging in this morning from my android. It logged in for a second and then logged back out. Reset my password and then was able to get in only to see that all my playlists are gone and there was a "wwe" playlist and someone had last listened to WWE raw and WWE SmackDown Playlists. Was my account hacked or is there something else? 

For some reason when I woke up today all my playlists are gone I need help I had over 500 songs

Haven't gotten any help from Spotify. Still updating my collection.

Hi! Is there a way a could get my playlist back from my last account? I had an account linked with Facebook and I created all my playlist there, then my family decided to start using Spotify family and I used an email account I had created a long time ago, so I followed the playlist from the other account so I could listen to them on the new one and deleted the Facebook account. Everything was fine for years and there were no problems until a few days ago that one of the playlist disappeared, I have the link and everything but I can’t see it anymore, is weird because I can still see the other playlist I followed. It would be awesome if I can get it back or make a copy in my new account. Thank you!

Suggested posts