Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why have all my playlists disappeared?

Solved!

Why have all my playlists disappeared?

I didn't delete them please help me

176 Replies

Dear moderator,

I have tried to log in to my spotify and I always got the error that my account details weren't correct. I have tried to log in several times and I tried by clicking 'I am new at Spotify' and now all of my playlists are gone. Could you please help me?

Many thanks!

Sarah

All of my playlists are gone, i have them for yoga classes that i teach and they have vanished...please help me ASAP!

Hi

I have just been updating one of my playlist and now its gone.

My computer signal went off line and when I re-connected my broadband it disappeared.

I'm gutted as I have been preparing my playlist for weeks and my party is very soon.

Please can you look into my account.

Thanks

Hello, please help me!!

All my playlists disappeared. I have read in the previous posts that it could have to do something with a duplicate account.... But how could that be? 

I have always logged in to spotify with my facebook account and I have never had another user name than my email address for facebook.

Please help me to get back my playlists, I have been collecting them for a long time.

Hey guys 🙂 

If all of your playlists have vanished then as said above it is likely that you have a duplicate account in the system, these are incredibly easy to create and in fact might not even be your fault.

First thing to do when this happens is follow the steps in this topic if you originally had a Spotify username when you registered. If not, please get in touch with support via email here and they will be able to assist you in recovering your original account and playlists/subscription. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Today my playlists suddenly disappeared, and random playlists were added to my account. Also random songs were "Starred" as well. I was using it fine just yesterday. What happened to all my playlists? Can I get it back?

Reading the post immediately above your would be a good start.

Hi 

i emailed in about my missing playlists to no avail wondering if youhem back r could tell me how to get them back?

regards

emma

Hi, all my stuff like the music I "liked" are all gone..

what do i do?

@juluobruce It seems that folk are having issues with Collection across devices. Either it has disappeared completely or "Albums" is missing. This has been escalated to the staff. Please post in this thread and keep an eye on it for news.

PLEASE HELP!

I opened spotify this morning and:

1. it told me my username/password was wrong. So I asked to reset it by clicking the 'forgot your password', and had an email sent to my email account

2. I opened Spotify with my new password and all my playlists were gone!!!!

PLEASE HELP!

Hi,

You may want to try ask for help here: https://www.spotify.com/fi/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

Hope this help 🙂

Dont foget to KUDOS if you think this post helpful 🙂

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

@nataliekendel - Did you definitely log back in using your Spotify username, not your email address? 

Peter

Hi

My case here is a little bit different, (from what i can tell)

Recently i've updated my itunes, and my spotify playlists on my Desktop App are now all gone. 

I can however still see them on my iPhone App. Please do advise how can i retreive the playlists on my Desktop App! Much thanks in advance.

(Im on a Mac btw)

@amirazrael -- is the profile name showing in the top-right of your desktop client the same as what's showing next to Log Out in your iPhone app?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

some of my playlists have disappeared. it says I have come to the end of my 30 day something, do I need to remake my playlist.

@melissaowston - Shouldn't need to. What device are you using? Can you restore those playlists from?:
https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/

Peter

I was trying to work out how to have my playlists in my IPad (always play music from) & iPhone (never worked out how to get this to work), and now all my playlists are gone from my iPad.... Please help... Starting to panic. Help on how to have both devices connected would be appreciated too.

I too have just logged in to my free account and found that all my playlists have disappeared. This is not just a fun thing for me - I use it for my work and it's a really serious issue that I cannot access tracks I've collected for specific projects. Please can you help? I have not created a duplicate account.

Thanks,

Anna

I cannot find my music list anymore and get (addBitmap) mainlist unseen icoon NULL fail) to read.

What to do?

A.Albers

Suggested posts