Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why have all my playlists disappeared?

Solved!

Why have all my playlists disappeared?

I didn't delete them please help me

176 Replies

i just formatted my computer and re installed spotify and all my playlists are gone plz help.

This has happened to me too.

I deleted spotify from my facebook apps yesterday and today I logged in to find that all of my playlists, starred music, and added songs are gone.

I've sent two emails through the "help" form to which I received two automated replies telling me to visit this community and the help site for answers. I've found none and had already done that. 

SPOTIFY: I'm begging you. Help me for gods sake. I want my playlists back! I've had this account for years. Please help. 

Meredith, if possible, can you try to help fix this problem for me as well? I keep receiving automated replies when submitting the help form. 

Hi not sure if this room is still running but if possible can someone please look at my account, i have also lost all of my playlists, i have tried logging out and in etc and am using the username. Thanks

All of my playlists have disappeared. I've logged out and logged back in, but still no luck. Please help

Update - I logged out and in three times in a row - the playlists returned.

This afternoon all my spotify playlist dissappear i am goin krazzzy cos all my workouts my joggin tunes my mountain bike riding tunes all gone,how do i get back over 3000 muzik or more😣😭😢

i don't have another spotify account (that i know of) and it was my playlist i had spend ages on making that got me the most. some of my playlists are still saved but the majority are all gone. can anyone help?!?!

I have a premium account, have only logged in with facebook and everything was fine earlier today.  Suddenly, my spotify playlists are no longer showing up on my phone but they are there in the desktop.  Only my itunes playlists are showing up.  I have an iphone 6s.  I have done a hard reset on my phone, logged in and out of spotify, gone offline and then back online both in app and desktop, reinstalled spotify... nothing.  Now even on the desktop, my playlists I've made are gone.  Seriously, what is going on?!  My itunes playlists have NEVER shown up on my spotify app before.  They only show up on my desktop when I import a local playlist.  WHERE ARE THEY??

I reset my password because it said my email already existed when I tried to log in. When I logged into my account everything was erased. I don't know what to do!

Sincerely
Ava

I upgraded to premium and then suddenly my starred playlist was empty. I've been starring songs there as long as i have been using spotify so i would very much like to recover this playlist if possible!

Marked as solution

I have new phone but can't get my playlist from old phone please help

Can l get my playlist back

I got new phone but l can get my playlist back so please help

My playlist is no longer there after having to log out and back in...

please help..

My lists disappeared now as well.. username Larrzone

What do I do?

Hi Spotify,

I just got on my spotify and all my playlists I have created and followed have dissapeared. Is there any way i can get them back.

Will someone please help me my premium subscription payment failed and my account got downgraded when I updated payment and logged in my playlist was gone

Dear Spotify supporters!

All of my playlists have disappeared! I have tried logging in and out! Could you help me, thank you!

Best regards

Suggested posts