Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why is nobody responding to my questions via contact form?

Why is nobody responding to my questions via contact form?

Hi,

I have Spotify premium account for years now, a few months ago I received a mail saying, they had not received my payments. But there is a monthly payment via my PayPal account. So I sent a message via contact form, but I got no response. So I sent it again. And then a few(3) more time, but still no answer. Today my account is switched back to Free account, while I do pay all their bills.... So I sent another message again, but still no response. 

Is there a number I can call? And why are my messages getting ignored? How do get this fixed? 

3 Replies

Hi @Issie88! Sorry that you've been having trouble with the contact form. When you fill the form out, do you get an email that directs you to these forums (it should also have a 6-digit case number)? Have you tried replying directly back to that email, if even it's from a no-reply? The system assumes that the majority of user issues can be resolved here, on the forums. To get through to support you need to reply back to one of those messages. 

If you have already tried replying back, then I would recommend reaching out to @SpotifyCares on twitter or messaging support on Facebook. Please let me know if you still experience issues, and I'll be happy to help!

There is no redirection. I didn't get any emails or other messages.

I don't have twitter...

Ok, let's try this. Try using this from. This is the "anonymous" contact form, and for it to work, make sure you either use it in an incognito window, or log out before using it. This form will allow you to enter the email of your choice, so pick one that you know works. After submitting the form, check the email's inbox and spam folders to see if you've gotten that email. IT shouldn't take too long, but I'd give it at least an hour.

If you get an email, reply back to it like I instructed above, and support will take care of it for you. If it's been a bit of time and you haven't received anything let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Suggested posts