Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why isn't anyone helping?

Why isn't anyone helping?

I reported weeks ago that my starred tracks and playlists have disappeared. I have tried everything on here to rectify things to no avail. Is it because I am a Spotify Free user that nothing is being done?

9 Replies

Hi!

in my opinion you can forget to get "Help" or "Support" from Spotify.

I wrote around 10 emails to support in the last 4 weeks and up to now I did not get any answer.

They now why they don't publish a phone number.

In other communities a read from a lot of similar cases, where no help came from spotify, so the users finally deleted their account.

I will now give them a last chance by writing to a german IT magazine where I tell them about my experience with the - in my opinion - non-existing Spotify support.

They have a good product, they are too far away from the customer.

Wish you good luck.

Michael

Beccaboosh - I can only see a couple of emails in our system, both from today. Did you email in from a different email address? Do you mind telling me what it is? I'll delete it as soon as you respond.

Gatemaster99 - I understand my colleague has just got back to you, so please keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

No one has got back to me (I've just checked my inbox and junk) I did everything suggested on the help forums and noticed that some were receiving help that way. As far as I can remember I mailed using the form in the help section before I posted in a thread here a fortnight ago. The email address would be the same I use for my account

Ok cool. I've just emailed you back. We may need a few more details to find those missing tracks.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi,

I did not get any reply on one of my mails.

Your german support really needs improvement.

//gatemaster

More than 2 weeks ago from my first contact to spotify support I still did not get ANY reply.

I really can say, Spotify German Support is the worst I have ever seen in my opinion.

Unbelievable. Never seen something like that.

I now have reply from german computer magazine Heise CT. They will write an article about my experience.

Hi Gatemaster99- My colleague has just sent another email your way. 

Please have a look in your personal inbox (as well as your SPAM) for that message--thanks!

In my case the notification service didn't work with me so I wasn't aware they had helped me, but they actually had.

Suggested posts