Will I be able to access my playlists when I discontinue my Premium subscription?

Solved!

Will I be able to access my playlists when I discontinue my Premium subscription?

ma-eun5gh_xdq
Casual Listener

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

US

My Question or Issue

I am changing from Premium to Free for financil reasons and am wondering if my taste profile will be saved  and if my playlists will still be accessable/playable, and if not will I even be able to see their contents?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Will I be able to access my playlists when I discontinue my Premium subscription?

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @ma-eun5gh_xdq,

Yes, of course, as these things aren't Premium-only.

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Solution!

Re: Will I be able to access my playlists when I discontinue my Premium subscription?

7o2pyo-m7_pcd
Music Fan

yes everything will remain the same, only thing is that everything you have downloaded will not be able to be accessed.

4 Replies
Solution!

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @ma-eun5gh_xdq,

Yes, of course, as these things aren't Premium-only.

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Solution!

7o2pyo-m7_pcd
Music Fan

yes everything will remain the same, only thing is that everything you have downloaded will not be able to be accessed.

ma-eun5gh_xdq
Casual Listener

ok, thanks!

Highlighted

ma-eun5gh_xdq
Casual Listener

Thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS