Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Will Spotify increase the download limit?

Will Spotify increase the download limit?

In the near future does Spotify have plans to increase the 3333 limit it has placed on the number of songs allowed to be downloaded per device?

I prefer to have all my music downloaded on my phone and laptop for those times I don't have internet such as on a long country road trip, or to simply reduce internet usage.

If I cannot save all my music I cannot justify paying for my family subscription and will switch to a competitor that does (and yes, at least one of the competitors do).

3 Replies

Hey @LukeFranky,

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

We don't have any recent updates from our Devs team about the 10k limit. You can find more info about this here.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Our best,

Seems 3333 per device limit has been widely complained about for some time now. I'm guessing it's too hard or you don't care. I'm unhappy with either excuse.

Shame, I really liked Spotify, but I'll be forced onto an alternative.

I've also just found out about the limit today and i am really angry now because, i bought a new Phone for a lot of Money with 128 GB just because of Spotify and now i can't even use it.

I also read in some other thread, that a Spotify Employee wrote, that only 1 % of all Users reach this limit, which i think is BS. Also, who treats their customers like: "Yeah well you are only 1 % so, too bad for you, but we don't care"

Suggested posts